Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by NewJack, February 28, 2016, 11:33:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catter

Granted, it's a red Plymouth filled with angry, cannibal squirrels.

I wish for the cannibals to raise me from the dead to be their village pet.

ChirpScree

Granted, you're out there fighting Z's.

I wish for ZVaccine. hahaha

catter

Granted, but there is no zombie apocalypse to cure so the information eventually gets lost... Then when the vaccine is needed again, people have to re-invent it.

I wish that ZVaccine was what I just described and not a real vaccine (because if it is a real vaccine name, then I will have to explain my laziness which will end in me just feeling ashamed)...

ManHuntingSquirrel

Granted, the vaccines are a bunch of 1's and 0's, good luck injecting electrons on your bloodstream.

I wish for caca
- The Squirrel-Llama Manhunting Association CEO

catter

Granted, a big pile of horse and cow manure land on your head.

I wish for the power of responstibility.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Granted, you are put in charge of all the babies in the world. Soon enough, you're buried under a big pile of baby manure.

I wish for peepee

catter

Granted... it is underwhelming and grotesque as it was severed from someone a while ago and has yet to be reattached.

I wish for this baby manure to be relocated onto a particular someone who asked for caca recently.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Granted, sadly i have to corrupt this even if i like it. It is relocated onto a cat i know

I wish for vomit

catter

Granted, you cannot stop vomiting. Eventually you pass out due to exhaustion and later starve due to not eating for long enough. Guess you shouldn't provoke Tynan's bugs...

I wish for motive, opportunity, and means.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Granted, because of them you stop counting, because you actually have something to do that is not spending 2 years of your life typing little numbers in a god forsaken forum with a guy that as far as you know could be a holocaust denier.

I wish for an uhhhhhh ______ pizza

catter

Granted, however this blank pizza is a bit bland for your tastes.

I wish to understand the subtle difference between hope and determination.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Granted. Hope is a word that you tatoo on your arm, determination is funi sans word.

I wish of less bland uhhhhh ____ pizza

catter

Granted, you now get a blank pizza that tastes like electric sparks and ozone.

I wish for the end to draw in dramatically.

ManHuntingSquirrel

Well, there you have it. It ended dramatically, we all just went our own separate ways. Not necessarily exciting or frenetic, but surely dramatically.

I wish for you to see this Catter lol