Meat plant mod?

Started by Beathrus, March 01, 2016, 11:40:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beathrus

I remember there was this mod, Meat plant mod or something; It was 'grow meat' for your pets or something. But I can't seem to find it, any help?

Old Marm

There is one here, in the mods section.  It's called meat substitute, updated for a 12.
The "meat" is grown like a crop, and called quorn (add smiley face).  I like it so much that I want to try to use it with the Mod Variety Pack.  Animals do eat it.

Beathrus

Quote from: Old Marm on March 01, 2016, 01:10:01 PM
There is one here, in the mods section.  It's called meat substitute, updated for a 12.
The "meat" is grown like a crop, and called quorn (add smiley face).  I like it so much that I want to try to use it with the Mod Variety Pack.  Animals do eat it.

Thanks! :O I was looking for it but couldn't find.

JimmyAgnt007

Soooo... the Tomeato from Dilbert?

Beathrus

Grimandevil

why do u need to "grow" meat, when it comes knocking at your door?
welcome to the Rimworld - a world full of cannibal drug-addicted psychos, but free of vegetarians.

Beathrus

Quote from: Grimandevil on March 01, 2016, 03:50:53 PM
why do u need to "grow" meat, when it comes knocking at your door?

Because I don't wanna be a cannibal.. and I don't want Warg Cannibals?

Grimandevil

animals dont mind. in fact the'd be cannibals if they'd eat them alike.
welcome to the Rimworld - a world full of cannibal drug-addicted psychos, but free of vegetarians.

Beathrus

Quote from: Grimandevil on March 01, 2016, 04:42:42 PM
animals dont mind. in fact the'd be cannibals if they'd eat them alike.

True, but with updates; what if one Warg got a taste for the others and started attacking them. :/ I wouldn't wanna deal with that, I like my Wargs. And you know... Its just not something I wanna do.