brawlers

Started by rubbermann1, March 02, 2016, 12:22:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubbermann1

so i accidently equipped my brawler with a pistol so he has a -20 mood this is bad he keeps breaking down i dont have a spare knife so i dont know how to make him drop the pistol without a replacement also are small caverns in mountains rare?

Coenmcj

Click on the colonist and go to the "gear" tab, then right click on the pistol and click drop. :)
And small caverns are not very rare in mountains no, they're quite common in my experience.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

muffins

Wood logs and beer bottles are equipable as weapons if you're short of weapons.

Mikhail Reign

If you actually just click on the colonist - you don't even need to go to the gear tab. I cant remember off the top of my head if they have to be drafted or not, but if you (left or right, cant member) click on an already selected colonist, you get the option to drop weapon.

asanbr

jzero

Left click on the pawn, press R to recruit them. Right click on them and it should say "drop pistol xx%"

click dat and you all good.

And no, caverns are not insanely rare. Sometimes, they are even annoyingly common.
Actual cannibal shia labeouf.

mumblemumble

I wonder if melee class could include pilas, they are radically different than  guns, or even bows.

Infact, I think in real life, a melee fighter would do much better throwing one than a military career sniper.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

IkeaSwede

Quote from: mumblemumble on March 06, 2016, 08:57:32 PM
I wonder if melee class could include pilas, they are radically different than  guns, or even bows.

Infact, I think in real life, a melee fighter would do much better throwing one than a military career sniper.
In general - throwing and shooting skills - in real life are COMPLETLY different skills, as you use completly different muscles for it.