Very cheap and easy to do suggestion

Started by Livingston I Presume, March 05, 2016, 02:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livingston I Presume

Having your colonist's current outfit name displayed on their info panel, the one that appears when you select a pawn 

This would be cool for 3 reasons..

Firstly I believe this is cheap (please correct me if I'm wrong)

Secondly it just helps people know what that person is wearing without having to go to outfits screen, just makes it more user friendly. 

And Finally it'd be great for people who do a bit of roleplay with their colony.  For example if one of my outfits was called Governor and I had it assigned to someone,  the title Governor is then displayed on that person's info panel, which is cool because if I wanted him to be recognized as that, but didn't want his name to be Governor I can.  It also adds another function to the Outfits feature by giving people roles as well as clothes.  I think it would just help to the overall immersion of the game, but only if people wanted it to, which is what Rimworld is about in many respects, choice.

JimmyAgnt007

why isnt this in the cheapest ideas thread?

Livingston I Presume

It is, but I feel most ideas in there are buried under a pile of not very cheap ideas

jzero

Quote from: Livingston I Presume on March 06, 2016, 03:03:10 PM
It is, but I feel most ideas in there are buried under a pile of not very cheap ideas

quite true
Actual cannibal shia labeouf.