Mountain Fortress

Started by JimmyAgnt007, March 06, 2016, 11:59:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimmyAgnt007

Sorry to necro my own post but I finally finished my A16 fort found here

https://jimmyagent007.deviantart.com/art/A16-Mountain-Fortress-694725024?ga_submit_new=10%3A1501000548

Prolly wont go all the way with an A17 fort since 18 will be close enough after I get home from vacation.

Dartonian

I was so confused, I kept thinking it was a modern thread and that you just though A13 was the new release

The Nickman

Impressive!!  Don't you have serious problems with infestations though??

JimmyAgnt007

Infestations do happen but surprisingly not often, its A17 not A17 so they arnt as bad.  That being said, when you got 60+ people, its rather easy to deal with them.  Form a melee line with two ranks of shooters behind them.  Each room has turrets and the halls have them dotted around.  The biggest challenge was that there were always two clusters of infestations so I had to manage both at the same time.

asanbr

Did you disable solar flare event? I dont know how you kept all those corpses fresh.

JimmyAgnt007

Actually, it takes so long for power to turn off during a flare that nothing is off long enough for anything to rot.  Also, with my reserve freezers, nobody is using the doors so they stay colder longer.