mod idea scp

Started by Austintrollinski, March 07, 2016, 12:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Austintrollinski

i was on the scp website and thought it would be cool to have scps that you can contain and they can kill your colonists

StorymasterQ

Oh GOD no. Don't anyone dare bring 682 into Rimworld. Fuck that. NO.

JUST...NO
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

MarcTheMerc

"So weird looking, like a twisted hulk of man and machine both scary and... well scary i mean it would look like a crab with limbs on limbs."

Yay i have a mod now ''https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=20513.0''; It adds mercs

falconbunker

I think I would prefer 682 to me, at the very least 682 would kill you outright, whilst I would just slowly cause the colonists to they that they are me, and then through thinking they are me they'd probably fry themselves and cause a fire to start in the colony.

PastXight

Quote from: Austintrollinski on March 07, 2016, 12:43:09 PM
i was on the scp website and thought it would be cool to have scps that you can contain and they can kill your colonists

Ah SCP, I remember when it used to be good.     

Chris_Ryker

Quote from: Austintrollinski on March 07, 2016, 12:43:09 PM

YES!

jimthenoob

I think coding any of the truly interesting ones in would take a lot of work. I would love to see an SCP themed event system though with the different danger levels of SCP.

Granitecosmos

One of them was already implemented. It's actually quite common too, but right now is stuck to pawns because of coding issues. Guess which one it is.

I've heard Sheriffs carry more than one of them.