Attackers not moving (Modded game)

Started by Kadrush, March 07, 2016, 05:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kadrush

Attackers standing and not moving, attached is the debug error.

Not sure what to do, I use a lot of mods.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Toggle

Please list:
System OS
Rimworld Version (Current is 914, aka Alpha 12d)
List of mods, in the order they are enabled.
The "Output_log" from the Rimworld_Data folder.
Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.

Kadrush

Thanks for the aswer, here we go:

-Inter Core i7-5500, 2,40GHz, 8GB RAM, Windows 10 64bits
-I am attaching the mod list as screenshots as long as the debug message when the game starts. I am attacking the output_log file as well.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Toggle

Thank you. Unfortunately at the moment I'm not that familiar with all the mods, so hopefully someone will see the thread who is, which is basically every single person but me. It's very likely an outdated mod.
Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.

skullywag

are you using the new storyteller mod you have? if you are try switching to another story teller and spawning a raid in dev mode.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Kadrush

You mean Phoebe Too Chillax? No, I havent. I changed storytellers in game, but only the vanilla ones and spammed raids using the dev console, the bug continues. Rimsenal also have new storytellers, but i have not downloaded them. Checking the message from the initial post i believe that the bug is related to pathing trough walls, maybe related to the size of map (i use the 400x400 one). On the other hand I used those settings before and the bug started only a few days ago, after I gave a first try on Zombie Apocalipse SK for a12 (continuing after i removed it).

skullywag

have you started a new world since removed Zombie Apoc?

Kadrush

Yes, several. Everytime I remove a mod or modify the order I start a new world. Still the same issue, I cant pick the mod which is causing that.

Following an install instruction from the hardcore mod pack (which i have not installed) I decided to delete all my mod config files and try to reorder it again, hope it fix the issues (so far I am activating mods without error messages). Edit: No, not working, still the same issue of the first post

skullywag

youre going to have to turn them all off, go to your appdata/locallow/ludeon folder and delete modconfig file (just to be sure). The turn them on 1 by 1 or group by group until the problem shows itself, im betting you have an old version of a mod or an incompatibility between 2.

Heres a previous person with the same error, this one was caused by A2B belts it seems:

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=11257.msg112850#msg112850