Idle Raider bug

Started by BOchamp01, January 28, 2014, 01:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOchamp01

I was playing last night for a few hours and after about 30mins or so during a raid, I had a few of the raiders go idle just standing there. One was behind a rock formation out of sight of my guys, and the other was just out side the walls just looking at it. I had my guys in cover and they were chatting back in forth waiting for the raiders to show up in view. I waited about 30 seconds and they didn't move, so I had my guys get into view range and open fire, only then did the raiders start to act again. I have had this happen twice but only with a small group of raiders, overall I love the new update :)

Semmy

Raiders sometimes prepare.
This sometimes takes longer than 30 seconds.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

BOchamp01

ah I had forgot to mention that. this was after they had prepared and was mid attack. I had already killed one before this incident happened. Sorry about forgetting that.

Semmy

Ok i am unable to reproduce this.

Do you have a savegame where this is happening?
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

Dr. Z

This happened several timesto me. I think when you're in a fight an the person a raider shoots at goes out of his range, I tink the AI is planning how to move the raiders, so they're just standing there because they're awaiting orders from the game.
Prasie the Squirrel!