How to go back to 11b?

Started by DragonFire0704, March 13, 2016, 10:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonFire0704

I am currently playing on 12d and its alot of fun but i wish to go back to 11b to use some mods i found. I do not know how to do this as i bought the game not too long ago while in 12d.

harpo99999

unless you have downloaded the version you want, it is almost impossible to get older versions, BUT some nice older members of the community might be able to help with an older version of the game if you manage to find them and ask very nicely

TheGentlmen

Your gonna have to change your name to Marty McFly and move to Hill Valley. Then your gonna need to find a guy called Doc Brown and become his Friend. Wait for him to invent and refit a DeLorian with an time machine so you can go back in time for when A11 released.
He's gonna get shot after getting some uranium from terrorists so go back in time alone and download the game in a flash drive.
Meet the Doc Brown of the past and have him attach a big Metal rod to the flux ccapacitorthen proceed drive under a metal cable which he connects to a clock tower which you know will be struck by lighting.
He might not believe you at first, but tell him about how he got that scar while on the toilet.
Insure the cable let's loose and that he gets a good shock.
If your unable to locate a nearby lightning strike, you should've instead when to the future and stolen a fission reactor so that you can power it on banana peels and other garbage.

skullywag

Quote from: harpo99999 on March 14, 2016, 05:46:08 AM
unless you have downloaded the version you want, it is almost impossible to get older versions, BUT some nice older members of the community might be able to help with an older version of the game if you manage to find them and ask very nicely

Distributing the game via any other means than the sendowl links I would say was a big no no.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?