SendOwl download link

Started by RickyMartini, March 14, 2016, 02:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RickyMartini

Hey, what is up with my SendOwl download link??

It tells me that the connection to host was lost... I am unable to download Alpha 12d anymore because of this.

Coenmcj

Mine's working fine Skissor, was it a temporary thing or is it still down?
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

StorymasterQ

Silly SendOwl. Did they missed the opportunity to say "Connection to hooost was lost"?
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Coenmcj

Quote from: StorymasterQ on March 14, 2016, 09:02:14 PM
Silly SendOwl. Did they missed the opportunity to say "Connection to hooost was lost"?
I see what you did there. and I must say I approve!

RickyMartini

Well it was definitely down so I wasted 5 downloads. But it works fine now and I was able to get a copy again.

falcongrey

Quote from: Skissor on March 16, 2016, 01:49:22 PM
Well it was definitely down so I wasted 5 downloads. But it works fine now and I was able to get a copy again.

It took me all my downloads to get it too. I have 0 left now. Kept getting errors trying to download.
It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.

thedee05

I am having some strangeness too. It tells me I have zero windows downloads.

Taken

Quote from: thedee05 on April 06, 2016, 08:07:25 PM
I am having some strangeness too. It tells me I have zero windows downloads.

Same here. Its pretty annoying when you see Sacriel playing and youre just sitting here with http://imgur.com/jS44C9J

thedee05

Quote from: Taken on April 06, 2016, 08:17:41 PM
Same here. Its pretty annoying when you see Sacriel playing and youre just sitting here with http://imgur.com/jS44C9J

Email [email protected] with your issue and be sure to include your purchase email but I am sure they are aware and working on it. Until then just keep watching Sacriel.

Coenmcj

Sometimes on launch it takes a few hours for the downloads to reset, no idea why it does it, but it does.
'Till they get reset though, just ping that email and you should be golden (Or atleast marble)

gamedude

My download is reset now, Check your downloads! Should be fixed.

RickyMartini

For the next time, the sendowl download links sometimes need more than 24 hours to reload. This means it's possible for you to read that Alpha 14 is out without being able to download it for the rest of the day, sadly.