[Texture help] M&Co. Outpost supply ship

Started by Rikiki, March 14, 2016, 05:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rikiki

Hi all!

I am working on the next version of M&Co. Outpost mod.

I need some help at texturing as usual. :P
What I need is the texture for a supply ship 18x9.

Here is a sketch of how I imagine it:

With the areas purpose legend:

And the naked landing pad (for dimensions):

All textures are derived from vanilla and mrofa's nice artwork (can be found here and in other pages of this thread).

mrofa, shinzy, are you in?
You guys are my best hope! :D
pdn file with all layers can be found here.

Bonus:
a picture of one generated big outpost:

Shinzy

Mrofa is totally on this!
if he needs any help I've got my boys annie and stinky on it, aswell

A Friend

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Rikiki

This looks really awesome dude! :D Can't wait to see your final work!

A Friend

Still workin' on it

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

A Friend

I believe its done still WIP, Shinzy continues to threaten the tree with a matchstick. A banner or flag could be placed on the top of the hull if wanted.

A13 heh

Shinzy

I'm not threatening you annie. I care about you.. I'm just saying when you half arse things, accidents may happen.
That flight of stairs near where you live, there's no proper maintenance on it during winter times, is there?

just keep close watch on where you step, okay?
okay.

A Friend

I don't think we even have winter here... There's like, rain, more rain, and flying roofs.
But eh, assassinating me "accidents" won't be neccessary as I've already made the adjustments.

skullywag

The fact that there is no way to give that a shadow without it looking poop is depressing.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Rikiki

All right, this looks awesome guys! 8)
If you want to add a flag, you could create a "M&Co." logo. ;)

mrofa

Approved by Anti-Space squierrls agency:D
All i do is clutter all around.

A Friend

Rikiki

Both are good. :) I have a little preference for the seasones one. Looks like it has endured some though situations. ;D

JuliaEllie

WOW.. I have been away for too long. This looks great and I cant wait to get my hands on this.