Twitch Channel - Mostly Rimworld

Started by Chicken Breast, March 15, 2016, 01:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chicken Breast

Only had a few streams live so far, one archived (once I learned that was an option) and many more to come! I played a straight 8 hours yesterday, hoping to go for possibly as many more in future streams coming up today and in days to come very soon! I hope you'll give my channel a look (and I hope it is okay to post this here) and maybe some of you could have a few pointers for me. I've been playing for a while but you never know who has a piece of info that you might be missing haha

Anyway, here's the link:  Here you go

Sig by Me!

Chicken Breast

Streaming live right now and getting my ass kicked! Come watch the brutality!

https://www.twitch.tv/saintall

After Stream Edit: Man, that was a crazy session. If you're interested in watching it even though I'm no longer live, it will be archived for a while. All kinds of fun stuff went on in this one, including a siege that was pretty intense and a botched attempt to kill and steal from some traders lol.

Sig by Me!

Chicken Breast

Man, I'd highly encourage anyone to go check out the latest video in my twitch archive. At least near the end, where I took down a trade caravan that scored me a Grand Jade Scuplture and an AI core. The whole stream was pretty crazy but kind of long haha. Still, check it out! Or just catch the next one. Updates are always on Twitter prior to streaming.

Sig by Me!

Chicken Breast

Sig by Me!