Idiot colonists starving my prisoners

Started by walleras, October 26, 2016, 06:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walleras

I have done everything, even made it so all they did was warden, but still would not feed my prisoners, please help!

Alenerel

Maybe you have forbid your prisoners from getting food? Select a prisoner, check if "gets food" has a red X or a green V.

carbon

You didn't do something silly like forbid the only door into the prison or remove the prison from your colonists' allowed zone did you?

If you select a colonist (with wardening enabled) and right click a hungry prisoner, do you get the option to prioritize feeding?

BugPowderDust

Upload your save file, we can have a look

cawsp

I had a similar thing once with a prisoner. The warden delivered food and a dog came and ate it somehow and then they would never deliver food. Even right clicking on a starving prisoner had no option to deliver food, only to strip. I had to make a stockpile of meals in the prison just to keep them alive. I checked everything. Prisoner gets food, no forbidden doors, and I even made one person a pure warden and they would never bring food. I just ignored past it so no save file but I found it odd.

Vincent

Zhentar

Doctors feed patients, Wardens feed prisoners.