Spanish Forum? = Un foro en castellano?

Started by Mr. Ego, March 20, 2016, 08:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Ego

I have a BIG QUESTION? Why there isn*t (my argentinian keyboard hasn*t got an apostrophe) an spanish speaker forum? I know that Tynan its too busy making new thing for our favourite game, but... I think there are active users enough to make the spanish forum without Tynan. I showed RW to some of my Friends here in Argentina, and they liked it, but they finished all the vainilla content, and they want to play with mods. But there isn*t an spanish forum for who doesn*t know english. This what I*m saying is for all the languajes: russian, italian, french etc... So how about if we try it?

Thanks

Pd: RimWorld needs astronauts racoons
http://i3.cpcache.com/product/237683734/raccoon_in_space_tile_coaster.jpg?height=225&width=225

Coenmcj

Hello!
To my knowledge there is no Spanish forums, however, I believe there is a Russian Forum floating around on the internet somewhere, you've just got to look, maybe there's already one out there? :)

Maybe try bringing this up with a few of the other Spanish speakers? I'm sure if you can get enough interest in something like this, someone will make one eventually.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Mr. Ego

Well lets try it, can someone help me to know how to do an spanish fórum for RW? Lets try it!