SendOwl Downloads Left is Zero

Started by colquebec, March 21, 2016, 07:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colquebec

For the past few weeks my downloads left have been zero fro the windows version of RimWorld on my SendOwl link. At first I thought it would reset itself after a while but that appears to not be the case. How can I go about getting my downloads left reset?

Daman453

Hey, every new update that comes out will reset your download link to 5 downloads. Also you could save the game download as a 7-zip or winrar file to get inf clean copys of the download.
Quote from: StorymasterQ on February 02, 2016, 08:19:52 PM
For flu, try a cock. If that doesn't work, try boobmilk. Nice.

Coenmcj

If your downloads are at 0, you can shoot an email at our support pro at [email protected] and he'll sort you out right quick. :)

Quote from: Daman453 on March 21, 2016, 07:55:55 PM
Hey, every new update that comes out will reset your download link to 5 downloads. Also you could save the game download as a 7-zip or winrar file to get inf clean copys of the download.

iirc it's 7 downloads now, pretty sure Ty changed it to 7 when we ran into the 6 'letter' builds after one of the alphas.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Ellionas

My downloads left have been zero. I sent an email. We'll see...

milon

It can take a couple hours or even a day or two, but everyone's download count will reset eventually.

GamingCreeper90

The New update is out my Downloads did not reset To 5

Coenmcj

Cheers Dee!
GamingCreeper, check the twitter link above, Something's up with Sendowl so the reset may be a bit delayed. :)
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite