New update features

Started by juanval, March 22, 2016, 12:42:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tatte

Quote from: AllenWL on March 30, 2016, 02:30:19 AM
Frankly speaking, underground insect infestations might make me try mountain bases just to see if I can, rather than make me not do mountain bases.

Mainly so I can keep the insects penned up as a type of 'kill switch' thing, and release them if it ever looks like we're going to get overrun or something among those lines.

I'll probably just spawn some in, too busy making peacefull farming colonies...
~Tatte~

mumblemumble

Has anyone EVER had any luck locking up ANY pawn which is hostile for later use?

I think there is just way,  way too much that could go wrong,  unless you tame / otherwise get whatever it is on your side first.

Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

AllenWL

Three man-eating elephants in the bedroom.
Sadly, they starved before I could use them.

mumblemumble

Quote from: AllenWL on April 05, 2016, 07:09:53 AM
Three man-eating elephants in the bedroom.
Sadly, they starved before I could use them.
this is what i thought... They can starve,  possibly burst down walls,  or kill your colonists instead of your enemies..

I can't see this ever being viable . 
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.