What will be the first thing you do when you get A13?

Started by TheDirge, March 22, 2016, 01:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mumblemumble

Humn, since pregnancy WAS a sort of inflict-able "status" in v12, I wonder if lust between 2 people can be forced in console... ...

Forced fornication between everyone? literally everyone? Mimic the roman empire? =P
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

Coenmcj

Force the families to live in their own 'blocks' and if they do anything wrong, the whole family will be killed and the alpha male of that family will be forced to cut up their relatives... and cook them for the other families to eat. The last ones to survive get some nice human leather hats for their time. :)

Quote from: Fluffy (l2032) on March 23, 2016, 04:16:05 AM
Paint the debug log red.
Oh you know it. ;)
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Shinzy

StoryQ, telling people about your quote list was a mistake ^
:p

Coenmcj

Quote from: Shinzy on March 23, 2016, 07:00:47 PM
StoryQ, telling people about your quote list was a mistake ^
:p

::) Naaah, we're not trying to get our 5 mins of fame or anything.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Shad

What to do when A13 comes out...

I guess, one needs to start with ways of showing appreciation. Eat some raw corn, sacrifice a rabbit to the gods, train the dog to haul things, set up automated turrets etc.

Once that's done, I guess you turn on the PC and play the game.

ItchyFlea

Update my mods, then play a full game without them. (Except stonecutting tweak of course, that is essential.)
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

RickyMartini

Start a new google docs mod list that hopefully will be stickied and updated by an active team If tynan allows it.

Lock my mod topics to avoid all the "update your mod" posts while I play A13 through an unmodded colony.

Then begins the fun of updating mods.  To be honest, while A12 added quite a lot over A11, the code changes were fairly minimal compared to some other updates.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.