What will be the first thing you do when you get A13?

Started by TheDirge, March 22, 2016, 01:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDirge

Me? i'm going in the new super hot climate and probably fail miserably and watch my colony die rather quickly in an agonizing death.

Oh this is making me so happy :D

JimmyAgnt007

Remake my Dwarf Mountain Fortress and see how it goes.  Though I wont have 6 months to make it like i did for the last one.

NoImageAvailable

Assess the damage to my codebase done by all the refactoring.
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."

TheXIIILightning

Attempt to break it as much as possible and slide the remains under Tynan's door. XD

falconbunker

Screw around with the new relationship system probably

Reddeath96

Murder people, eat people, make hats from their skin. The usual.

Shinzy

Grimandevil

stop playing RimWorld until all mods are updated...
welcome to the Rimworld - a world full of cannibal drug-addicted psychos, but free of vegetarians.

Headshotkill

Wat h some gameplay, maybe even follow an LP until mods catch up and I can play my uber modified rimworld.

mumblemumble

Order a pawn to minigun down his entire family,  see what happens.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

PhenomTaker

Just a new normal playthrough, I guess. Maybe something special, but that depends on what will be new to the game.

StorymasterQ

I'm watching this thread for some gold for my list. But for now I'm going to have to work (boo)
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Daman453

Kill a part of a family, butcher them then feed them to their family. Just cause.
Also name my people after my friends and family, to see what love devolves between everyone
Quote from: StorymasterQ on February 02, 2016, 08:19:52 PM
For flu, try a cock. If that doesn't work, try boobmilk. Nice.

Barley

Welcome the new caravans to my colony!
Trap the new caravans in my colony!
Murder the new caravans in my colony!
Loot the new caravans in my colony!
Conduct a marriage on the remains of the new caravans in my colony!

Fluffy (l2032)