What will be the first thing you do when you get A13?

Started by TheDirge, March 22, 2016, 01:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoat

w00d

Nothing, i will wait at least a week while the bugs get worked out and the mods get updated, i am too spoilt by the mods and too soft to play without stuff like Prepare Carefully etc

falcongrey

Get out a LARGE pot of coffee... it's going to be a LONG night!
It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.

Patrykbono20

branch?

Cry because I have to restart due to large amounts of mods?
how lit was it

Devon_v

Explore the new relationship mechanics, compare the other new features to Hardcore SK implementations of the same, and F5 EdB Interface and Pawn State Icons.

w00d

well its out, now to wait for the mods.

First game i got 3 colonist who would not do dumb labor ( no hauling , mining, building etc ) and so they died of starvation . LOL

rdwulfe

I'm so proud that my thread went to such a dark place. I love you guys.... also... I'm so quoting sore of you. Edit:

This is not my thread... oops I'm a dumb. I still love you guys.

Kraehe

Waiting until my most favorite Mod is updated: Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering :D

giannikampa

And as always.. sorry for my bad english

silentwolf123

Element4ry

Get a family of cannibals with one of them being an artist.
·–·· ––– ··· · / –·–– ––– ··– ·–· / –– ·· –· –·· / –··–· / · ·– – / –·–– ––– ··– ·–· / –·–· ·–· · ·––

Lady Wolf

Quote from: w00d on March 27, 2016, 06:18:27 PM
Nothing, i will wait at least a week while the bugs get worked out and the mods get updated, i am too spoilt by the mods and too soft to play without stuff like Prepare Carefully etc

Yep, same thing for me, Without mods like prepare carefully, edp interface, rim fire, etc the game just feels lacking too much to hold long term appeal.

AllenWL

I think you should try A13. It has tons of new content. TONS.

Lady Wolf

Quote from: AllenWL on April 08, 2016, 02:12:59 AM
I think you should try A13. It has tons of new content. TONS.

No amount of new content can replace the streamlined UI of EDP's Interface mod, being able to see my colonists in a bar at the top of the screen I've found makes it much easier to manage a half dozen or more of them without the frustration of trying to keep track of them manually.

Prepare carefully is also something I've come to enjoy, having grown bored with the 3 random twits every play through having done so for several dozen times back in A9/A10.

Being able to customize my start, and create interesting (and sometimes deeply flawed) colonists of my own custom design is what keeps me coming back for more. (I had a lot of fun remaking the crew of Firefly with Prepare Carefully and dumping them down on Rimworld to see how the story played out.)