Yay, my character got accepted.

Started by Cibi, March 25, 2016, 03:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cibi

If you see Lumine "Lumi" LeBlanc on your team, that's me hehe.

They changed only my stats around, and my adult description, 8oth of which I was ok with. Actually like the adult description a 8it more now honestly.

Am I correct to assume she will 8e in the next upd8?

Shinzy

If I see and manage to recruit her I'll rename her "Le8lanc"

SacoMato

You are in my colony. Sadly, you're almost blind, 30%. Lost one eye and the other one has a scar.
That doesn't prevent you to cook and research for us and we are alive and well fed, so I guess that's ok.

SirBambiLover

Seen you many times when randomizing. Sadly I cant get some of the old charecters now :,( such as Bashire Leystrat or Seraph the combat negotiator :(((((((( (but i started a colony with you anyways :D

lordxzero

Just saw you right now :DDD but I can't capture you , sadly your faction is the only one that's friendly in my map. All other factions are pirates :(

Negocromn

Look ma, no hands!

Not sure if I'm going to save or not... might keep you around with no hands and no bionics just because.

duckinferno

I've embarked with Lumi a couple of times, she tends to be a pretty good pick :)
How long did it take to get accepted?

ClausA

Quote from: Scienta on March 25, 2016, 03:40:53 PM

They changed only my stats around, and my adult description, 8oth of which I was ok with. Actually like the adult description a 8it more now honestly.

https://gyazo.com/2beac4125efce895fed808857c950bab

Rolled you from the start.

Going to keep you as a hunter :)

weasel

Hi Lumi! I googled Lumi LeBlanc wondering who it was since I got Lumi three games in a row as a starting character.

You died to an Arctic Wolf while collecting berries, RIP.

mythmin24

Started with you. Your fiancé was chased by pirates into my town, where they later were married. Unfortunately, he died in a raid and you got dementia from a toxic fallout :(

Argamis

Quote from: Cibi on March 25, 2016, 03:40:53 PM

Your character is part of the starter 5 "evil colonists" (psychopaths) in a desert playthrough of GrayStillPlays :
Rimworld Alpha 15 Pure Evil Custom Scenario | Five Escaped Prison Psychopaths | Part 1 | Gameplay

Spdskatr

Cibi, nothing much you might like this. This is by Jmbaba, captions and reference courtesy of me ;)

Quote from: Spdskatr on November 24, 2016, 04:35:11 AM
Quote from: jmababa on November 24, 2016, 02:50:22 AM

My personal works haha

Art: This painting by Jim "jmababa" Pickassoh depicts in a manga style, the female hunter, Lumine "Lumi" LeBlanc in a vast room. On the left side of the artwork there is a poem which expresses sorrow and loss, clashing with the rich and hyper-realistic background it possesses. The painting puts heavy emphasis on the color red that symbolises the feeling of love. This artwork portrays the party in a dining room on the 6th of Fall, 5513.

For the full story see here.
My mods

If 666 is evil, does that make 25.8069758011 the root of all evil?

ruddthree

YOU made Lumi? Cool! She's one of my best marksmen (markswomen?)!