Guess the release Date of Alpha 13!

Started by humblebundle, March 26, 2016, 01:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caba111

Oh wow I have over 100 hours in Cortex Command! Easily one of my favorite games of all time.

...Um, I'm going to go with April 15.

Tycho X

3rd of May. (I hope  ???)
Tycho

Avtomatik

We have a pessimist! :D

April 20. Hitler's birthday. And my grandads :D

toric

may 1st. there will be a prank announcement on april first, however.

Coenmcj

Quote from: Avtomatik on March 31, 2016, 04:59:52 PM
We have a pessimist! :D

April 20. Hitler's birthday. And my grandads :D

Godwin is still accurate to this day I see.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Jack_Treehorn

April 5th, Though I wish it were sooner.

Ouan

Damn Pirates!

dmoe

Falcon_the_Slut

My download link does not reflect being able to DL alpha 13.

daterxies

Quote from: Falcon_the_Slut on April 01, 2016, 11:57:59 AM
My download link does not reflect being able to DL alpha 13.

Its an april fools joke. Its not the real Tynan that posted.. noticed theres an S at the end and only 1 post.  Anyone can edit where it says "Developer" under him ;)

Defection

mumblemumble

Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

panggul_mas

Rimworld Alpha 13 will likely release sometime in the second week of April, 2016.

However, due to a recent localized quantum fluctuation in space-time, the next ten or so days until release will be perceived as lasting eons, nearly 812.84 million (relative)years, by virtually all conscious beings on earth. As predicted by Anatoly Vlasov [Vlasov, 1978], this localized time dilation anomaly, centered in the Wolf 359 system (approx. 8 light years from our solar system), has already been measured by CERN as a gradual divergence in crystal oscillation frequencies in atomic clocks across the planet.

What does this mean for the average person? This is a difficult question we will all need to face in the coming days, or millennia rather. Somewhere in the intersection between space-time and the ability of our biological consciousness to perceive its perennial march, this cosmic slow down will at the same time grow exponentially while still feeling infinitesimally gradual. And it has already begun.

For those who are eagerly anticipating some moment in the near future, awareness of this phenomenon hits hardest, described by many as a constant, screaming voice in the back of their heads, begging to be let free. Scientists, philosophers, spiritual leaders, they have all take on what this means to us. Some see it as agonizing torment, an inescapable hell on earth. Others feel as though we have been granted near immortality.

But there is one simple fact that I think we can all agree on, friends. The period of time between now and the release of A13 feels, and will continue to feel, like a trillion fucking years.

~