How do I redownload Rimworld for a different computer?

Started by MrBubbleSmash, March 26, 2016, 03:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrBubbleSmash

I remember buying rimworld a while back, but i don't think i created an account - (so I just made a new one now). I have tried resetting my password for all of my emails but no luck. So at least I don't think I already had an account. I am on a new computer so I don't have the old version of the game installed either, I might have used PayPal or my credit card - it depends if there was an option to pay with PayPal when alpha 12 was out (i think it was alpha 12). So is there anyway I can link back to my account/download?

If someone could tell me the step by step process of buying and downloading the game (EG: what kind of details you had to put in) it may shed some light on the situation.

UPDATE: It turns out I did use PayPal to purchase the game (i searched through my payment history) on the 31st March 2014. So i have the transaction ID and the invoice ID as proof that I did purchase the game too. So how do I move forward from here?

Shinzy

you should have a download link for your game in the email which you have linked on your paypal account
search for a mail by SendOwl

If you can't find it anywhere see this thread
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=1875.0

MrBubbleSmash