[1.3] Map Reroll (2.7.1) - Pick your starting map

Started by UnlimitedHugs, March 28, 2016, 05:23:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UnlimitedHugs

Well, raise a glass of your drink of choice to the success of this venture :D
We shall prevail.
HugsLib - AllowTool - Remote Tech - Map Reroll - Defensive Positions: Github, Steam

UnlimitedHugs

Updated to 1.2.0

Aww yeah, there it is, folks. While I was at it, I re-added the custom loading messages for that extra bit of sass.
Enjoy, and I trust you will report any issues you may find.
HugsLib - AllowTool - Remote Tech - Map Reroll - Defensive Positions: Github, Steam

stigma

Quote from: UnlimitedHugs on July 28, 2016, 12:19:34 PM
Updated to 1.2.0

Aww yeah, there it is, folks. While I was at it, I re-added the custom loading messages for that extra bit of sass.
Enjoy, and I trust you will report any issues you may find.

Nice! Does this work with the A14 version of prepare carefully?
I feel that is a question that is pretty relevant to ask since these mods obviously synergize for those who like more control.

-Stigma

StormySunrise

This mod is the best utility for me, i always get maps with a mountain but the mountains have 0 defensible locations so most of my colonies are dwarven forts that usually die by 24 hive infestation on Extreme :(

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: stigma on July 28, 2016, 12:29:15 PM
A14 version of prepare carefully
Tested it, and there seems to be some conflict.
I'll investigate.

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: StormySunrise on July 28, 2016, 12:40:44 PM
This mod is the best utility for me, i always get maps with a mountain but the mountains have 0 defensible locations so most of my colonies are dwarven forts that usually die by 24 hive infestation on Extreme :(

Makes me want to make a mod where, like, 90% of the map is solid rock with tunnels, and besides raiders bugs will wander in through those. You know, to say hello and give hugs. Could make for some interesting gameplay.

UnlimitedHugs

So, update on Prepare Carefully: it actually does work and is compatible.
Just gotta remember to restart your game after enabling it :)

kaptain_kavern

UnlimitedHugs

Updated to 1.2.1

Fixed a minor bug- colonists generated during a reroll are now properly... uh... sent to a farm upstate.
This should prevent phantom relationships from popping up in visitors- nothing to worry about if you're already playing on a map rerolled with yesterday's version.

Arkar1234

Quote from: UnlimitedHugs on July 29, 2016, 06:16:51 PM
Updated to 1.2.1

Fixed a minor bug- colonists generated during a reroll are now properly... uh... sent to a farm upstate.
This should prevent phantom relationships from popping up in visitors- nothing to worry about if you're already playing on a map rerolled with yesterday's version.

the 1.2.1 version doesn't seem to be on the download page D:

z00p

Thanks for your mod!

Quotethe 1.2.1 version doesn't seem to be on the download page D:
Could you use github to make the releases and download links?

Anbalsilfer

Just a FYI, when the minimap is activated (in Mod Options) and in its default position, it completely covers up the Map Reroll icon. It can be moved out of the way though. You might want to throw in a warning somewhere about that.

UnlimitedHugs

Quote from: Arkar1234 on July 29, 2016, 11:09:41 PM
the 1.2.1 version doesn't seem to be on the download page D:
Uploaded the missing file. Looks like mediafire doesn't like my new firewall :P

Quote from: z00p on July 30, 2016, 06:46:12 AM
Could you use github to make the releases and download links?
That seems like a solid idea. Less moving parts and proprietary software. I'll look into it.

Quote from: Anbalsilfer on July 30, 2016, 08:35:35 AM
Just a FYI, when the minimap is activated (in Mod Options) and in its default position, it completely covers up the Map Reroll icon. It can be moved out of the way though. You might want to throw in a warning somewhere about that.
Thank you. The minimap is part of CCL, but I'll see what I can do. Maybe just draw the button on top, or something.