Traits

Started by Bodog999, January 29, 2014, 12:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bodog999

I would like to some more traits like eagel-eye or polio so they need to be carried or walk very slowly. I would also like having people only have 1 eye or a lazy eye. Or have some kind of ''quickscope'' wich is that they can aim pretty fast. and if you have any suggestion, tell it  ;)

Trensicourt

Quote from: Bodog999 on January 29, 2014, 12:56:33 PM
I would like to some more traits like eagel-eye or polio so they need to be carried or walk very slowly. I would also like having people only have 1 eye or a lazy eye. Or have some kind of ''quickscope'' wich is that they can aim pretty fast. and if you have any suggestion, tell it  ;)

What about a category for shooting and other main traits. Each category can split into several minor traits/abilities.

For example: If a colonist use sniper a lot, then the colonist will have a high shooting skill. The shooting category splits into 3 skill sets: sniper, rifle, and pistol. The colonist uses sniper a lot, so he will have higher points in that area and have an overall boost when he uses sniper.

Edit:A small percent of the points earned would also be put into other categories.
WHAT IS RIM WORLD? A RAIDER DEATH BALL. LITERALLY.

Bodog999

Thats a cool idea ive never thought of that.

TheGoudafather

This is a great idea, I love how you go in depth with the polio thing and quick scope.