Last Update

Started by tiberianfest, April 06, 2016, 12:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiberianfest

Hi all,

So I last played Rimworld over a year ago I think it must have been, can anyone tell me when the last upadte was? And what big things I might have missed in the last year?

Limdood

luckily for you, the last update was A12, then Tynan took a big break, so odds are you played the current version back when it was new.  He has since come back, and A13 release is imminent, with supposedly more new content than any previous patch.  Check the devblog for a summary of the confirmed new features.

Coenmcj

Hiya!
Not much has been happening as the Main Developer, Tynan, went on hiatus for 6 months~
he's recently returned and A13 is 'soon' tm
Check the blog at Ludeon.com for most of the details. :)
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

mumblemumble

https://youtu.be/KkmR_FNp1ng

Literally anything you don't remember from his channel.

Alpha 13 is coming very soon™

Also if he was gone over a year,  he wouldn't of seen alpha 12 
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

Ouan

I believe This time last year was still Alpha 10... let me look up the release dates. <clicks buttons, hums, and pretends he knows how to find that information> Well, I was close. It was Alpha 9, so he has missed the world!

https://ludeon.com/blog/2015/02/rimworld-alpha-9-tales-o-drunkness-released/

You have missed some awesome updates man. <makes gender guess> You've missed a ton of updates, new combat modes, the birth of Sappers! So many goodies! You are now in time for baby making! Mazal tov!
Damn Pirates!

mumblemumble

Yep,  you missed a lot,  might  not know where to begin.

Honesty I'd wait till alpha 13, its coming very soon,  so you can take it all in.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

TheSilencedScream

To piggyback off of all of these comments...

A13 is now. Perfect time to come back. :)
Quote from: Topper on August 31, 2015, 03:33:25 AM
is the sledgehammer compatible with the romance mod?
Only in Rimworld.

tiberianfest

Well glad I came back just in time, woop wopp, A13 sounds so kl