Released!

Started by rdwulfe, April 06, 2016, 03:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rdwulfe

Woot! Just got the release notification while at work. Can't wait to go home tonight and play. New rig too... so I may even do my first stream with it too. Hyped! Thank you Tynan. My birthday is the 13th, so this came early.

Kitsune

Yay~ and now nearly all mods are scrap. So patiently waiting for the mods to catch up. :3

Nevermind "nearly."

All mods are scrap.  There are massive changes, nothing will work from previous alphas.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

TheSilencedScream

Excited to see the new release!

Will be sure to download once many of the mods have caught up. The new content looks fantastic, and I'm VERY much looking forward to it, but I have to stand by some of my essential mods.
Quote from: Topper on August 31, 2015, 03:33:25 AM
is the sledgehammer compatible with the romance mod?
Only in Rimworld.

Panzer

Any word on when he ll reset the downloads? Since they usually did after major updates. Mine are at 0 right now :P and I guess Im not the only one, support might be busy the next few days :P

EDIT: Nevermind my question https://twitter.com/TynanSylvester/status/717789375396904960

Kitsune

Quote from: 1000101 on April 06, 2016, 03:44:41 PM
Nevermind "nearly."

All mods are scrap.  There are massive changes, nothing will work from previous alphas.

Oh... i had a bit hope at least, thank you for destroying it. :D

skullywag

All mine are updated, just have to release them  :P ;)
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

christhekiller

I think my favorite thing about every new release is the release video

praguepride

RIMWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRLLLD!!!!!

rdwulfe

Well, that's the nature of releases for mods to take a few days. I have a few must haves, but that won't stop me from trying out the new alpha. I usually wait for the 1st hotfix, but .. meh, my next week at work is going to be major mandatory overtime, so I won't have much time to play.

panggul_mas

Negocromn

what are your must have mods btw guys?

PotatoeTater

It's always nice to see how excited people get once the release comes.
Life is Strange

w00d

Marriage happiness only lasts 30 days ! :p i guess the 7 year itch is only 30 days in the future..

Mikhail Reign

Quote from: w00d on April 06, 2016, 08:56:01 PM
Marriage happiness only lasts 30 days ! :p i guess the 7 year itch is only 30 days in the future..

Honeymoon period