The Grand Minor [A13] Bug Thread

Started by Alistaire, April 06, 2016, 03:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alistaire

The "this bug doesn't deserve its own thread" thread! Let's begin:

• Weapons_Guns.xml contains references to ParentName="BaseBullet" however that ThingDef is never defined in that file.
Apparently this is intentional - Abstracts are now defined for all files in one folder at least.

Cimanyd

Even less important than bugs: typos! (Let me know if there's somewhere else I should be reporting them)

Adulthood backstory "Construction engineer": "He lead a team which built everything from office blocks to cathedrals." (should be "led")

Adulthood backstory "Ninja assassin" (Mie): "Mie worked for an interplanetary conglomerate using her performing stiletto-precise assassinations. Her was often sent complete the most complex of missions involving disguise, deception, subterfuge, and efficient violence."

Childhood backstory "Convent child": "The child of an illicit affair, Sebastien was bought up by nuns in a medieval convent." (I'm assuming this means they brought him up, not that they bought him.)
Some sort of psychic wave has swept over the landscape. Your colonists are okay, but...
It seems many of the scythers in the area have been driven insane.

anonymous456

Cryosleep caskets are called "Cryptosleep caskets" in the research panel. Might be intended, but... that's what the research is for, right? So that we know how to put people on ice, not put them in there and from there on it's a mystery what happens.

skullywag

It should be crypto everywhere, that is the correct term, if you see cryo THATs the bug.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

anonymous456

But... Cryonics? And Crypto- means encrypting? It's nice if space pirates can't find out what's inside the caskets, but I always assumed it's Cryo- because the people inside are cooled down and their blood is replaced by anti-freeze.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryonics

Tynan

I appreciate the thought, but it's actually better to have a bug per thread so we can track them separately. So we'll take care of these, but please make a thread for bugs - no matter how small! Thanks!
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog