[A13] Glitches and bugs[Medic,trader,fullbat]

Started by humblebundle, April 07, 2016, 08:34:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

humblebundle

Hello, im not sure if im in the right topic but i think so.

First, i found a bug, i am sure it is already in previous releases but i never did it :P
If your doc is starting an operation, like (remove the leg and) add a peg leg, you can just hit the "R"-key after 600 points for the skill and repeat, so your medic gets unlimited skill points, which i guess is not how it should be?

Second (bug/glitch?) are the new trader, the caravanes, i like them very much, but my plan before alpha 13, was to catch them and let them starv and it works in alpha 13.
So just create a wooden room before your colony, leave one entry and exit open, then if the trader are in, you can close both sides.
Im not sure if its a glitch or bug or just a gameplay feature.

Last but not least the battery's keep loaded while you dismount them, so you could save them in the storage, i have not tested it over time, but i want mention it.

If i find more bugs, i will write them down.
english is not my main language, that should explain a lot...

mumblemumble

Trapping people is an exploit,  a very nasty one...

If you mean batteries retaining a charge when uninstalled,  that is a feature. Just like you can take batteries from a phone,  take it out,  put it in,  you can for them.  Could also sell batteries if you really wanted,  but idk about how that works economically.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

ison

Quote from: humblebundle on April 07, 2016, 08:34:08 AM
Hello, im not sure if im in the right topic but i think so.

First, i found a bug, i am sure it is already in previous releases but i never did it :P
If your doc is starting an operation, like (remove the leg and) add a peg leg, you can just hit the "R"-key after 600 points for the skill and repeat, so your medic gets unlimited skill points, which i guess is not how it should be?

Mantis'd

Second (bug/glitch?) are the new trader, the caravanes, i like them very much, but my plan before alpha 13, was to catch them and let them starv and it works in alpha 13.
So just create a wooden room before your colony, leave one entry and exit open, then if the trader are in, you can close both sides.
Im not sure if its a glitch or bug or just a gameplay feature.

Yeah, it's a known exploit.

Last but not least the battery's keep loaded while you dismount them, so you could save them in the storage, i have not tested it over time, but i want mention it.

Working as intended.

If i find more bugs, i will write them down.

Sure, feel free to report every bug you find. Thanks.