[A13] Fog environmental effect whites out the whole screen!

Started by MagnAxiom, April 07, 2016, 12:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagnAxiom

SO, just loaded up A13, super excited.  None of my usual mods are updated yet so, thought i'd give it a try.

First time it became foggy, my entire screen went white... game is still running, and I can select things blindly.

It's been two days and the weather is still listed as foggy on the right hand side... game is pretty much unplayable.

I saved it last night and went to bed... I HOPE it clears up after the fog event is over, but it pretty much makes the game come to a grinding halt advancement wise... I can't imagine a later game when a immediate raid would be a death event when you can't see/select all your players or see them incoming.

scrolling in and out can give me a quick glimpse sometimes.. that's how I knew it was listed as fog weather.

I have an ultra wide screen btw.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

ison

Anvil_Pants

That's "foggy rain"; you can see the rain around the edges. I didn't reproduce at 1080p with developer mode. MagnAxiom might try loading the save file after (in Options at main menu) enabling developer mode and verbose logging, then use the debug actions menu (http://i.imgur.com/KVCoprP.png) to change weather. Should show if the "foggy rain" layer is always broken, and will dump the log file ison wants.

ison

@MagnAxiom are you using any mods? It seems that the map is not rendered at all so the screen goes white. I think it's caused by mods.

//edit: locking