[A16] HaulPriority (1.0.5) Fix (16.01.2017)

Started by Renzo471, April 07, 2016, 02:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yes, CCL has had designator injectors for quite some time to combat this exact issue.  The only caveat...modders need to use CCL and specify their designators to be injected instead of overriding the categories def.  Some modders are resistant to using CCL though, help them along by PMing them with your issues!  j/k, be polite and just ask in their threads for a little CCL love'n to resolve these minor things.  :)
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.

Powered By

Renzo471

Hi guys, sorry I've not been active recently, personal stuff got hectic there for a while, around A14 release I should have a lot more free time to update.
Quote from: 1000101 on July 04, 2016, 12:57:24 PM
Yes, CCL has had designator injectors for quite some time to combat this exact issue.  The only caveat...modders need to use CCL and specify their designators to be injected instead of overriding the categories def.  Some modders are resistant to using CCL though, help them along by PMing them with your issues!  j/k, be polite and just ask in their threads for a little CCL love'n to resolve these minor things.  :)
Just before I uploaded I tried using CCL to inject them rather than overwriting the list, It's probably really easy to setup but I couldn't get it to work quite right, thought I would get the mod out and fix that later... and then forgot.. derp. So for A14 release I'll use CCL and work on adding some of the features you guys have suggested and the control of individual priorities I talked about ages ago. so take it easy guys and look for an update soon(ish) haha.

Draconicrose

Works nicely after applying the changes some commenters mentioned above. Thank you for updating!
I have a Rimworld Let's Play for you -> Let's Play Rimworld Playlist

str82azz

Renzo471

A14 version is up on workshop. It was so busy here on the forum the last few days I couldn't stay logged in for long enough to post the update, once I'm home tonight I'll post it up here too. Glad you like it :-)

Montecort

Elfest2

Fantastic mod. Don't now what I'd do without it. Is there any possibility of adding a "HaulPriorityNoUnforbid" version for A14 please?

mordan

Just wanted to say this is a great mod, and it's usefulness becomes a great asset very early in game! Should be part of the game imho ;) Keep up the great work mate!

Deimos Rast

love this mod something fierce. good stuff.
#StopPluginAbuse

mabor0shi

Good news! HaulPriorityLite v1.0.1 works with alpha 15! I been using HaulPriority with a15 since it came out. No problems so far. Maybe it'll cause the psychic drone to make everyone go permanently berserk, I feel it's worth the risk. This mod is absolutely essential.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

Renzo471

Yeah It should work fine, assembly didnt need changing at all so shouldn't be any problems you may get some errors with the version of the game the mod targets but nothing too major, I'm just ironing out a couple bugs people have pointed out and then I'll upload an a15 version. Ive been a bit slack responding here lately sorry about that so thanks all for the support you guys.

mordan

Thanks for all the hard work you put into this mate :) Patiently awaiting for your A15 update :D

Dingo

When you update is it feasible that you would have a version without the AllowTool functionality? Only the two haul designator states standalone.

code99xx

Hi, I think this conflicts with VeinMiner somehow. I cant make both of them work at the same time. This is the error im getting (see attached screenshot) when both HaulPriority and VeinMiner is active.
If I remove one of the mods, that error goes away.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]

Dingo

It most likely conflicts with VeinMiner because neither of them use CCL to inject their job lists. They both change the job XML individually and one overrides the other without a patch. (I noticed this and wrote it down when I first used the mod, but seeing as the author says "I should use CCL for the next version" it seemed obvious)