So, What did you do in Rimworld today?

Started by Darkfire23, April 07, 2016, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cimanyd

Quote from: Shurp on April 08, 2016, 08:05:41 PM
I can confirm that lovers will get it on in a double bed with a nice mood bonus.  No, there's no exciting graphics, just z's replaced by hearts.  So Rimworld remains the family-friendly game where you can kill your enemies, butcher them, eat them, and wear their skin as a hat.  But no sex to scare little Johnny!

But... butchering people etc. doesn't have "exciting graphics" either?

On-topic: What am I doing in RimWorld today? Regretting putting my colony in the jungle.

He's having a bad day week month season.

edit: and three other colonists just got malaria. Current count out of 6 colonists: 3 malaria, 2 fibrous mechanites, 2 gut worms, 1 sleeping sickness (almost immune), 1 now-immune flu.
Some sort of psychic wave has swept over the landscape. Your colonists are okay, but...
It seems many of the scythers in the area have been driven insane.

Panzer

Haha, someone got hit hard ^^ Only had muscle parasites til now, half the colony is down with it, big manipulation malus, luckily most of them brawlers so they should be fine.

I opened my 3rd beacon stockpile today, to put all the nice parkas somewhere in case that one trader shows up. But he never comes :'( At that rate im gonna need a new storehouse.

Shurp

lol, jungles sound like they're pretty rough now.  I'll give that a swing after I try out north :)
If you give an annoying colonist a parka before banishing him to the ice sheet you'll only get a -3 penalty instead of -5.

And don't forget that the pirates chasing a refugee are often better recruits than the refugee is.

Limdood

Quote from: Shurp on April 10, 2016, 09:09:44 PM
lol, jungles sound like they're pretty rough now.  I'll give that a swing after I try out north :)

A13.1
- Extreme deserts removed from game due to lack of difference.
- Deserts now have more variation in arable land to cover the removed extreme desert.
- Jungle biome renamed to "extreme jungle"