It's raining cougar meat

Started by EscapeZeppelin, April 07, 2016, 09:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EscapeZeppelin

I've had several hundred units of cougar bits fall from space and land near my base across multiple occasions. The trail of events required is simultaneously mind boggling and hilarious. Is this some madman's poorly conceived attempt at an orbital bombardment of mountain lions or has a deep-space cougar farm self-destructed to prevent the feline uprising? Perhaps the planet's rings are simply made of slowly deorbiting big game cats?

So many questions but the only conclusion I can draw is that somewhere in the galaxy there are a lot of cougars and someone is dead set on launching them into space.

Lady Wolf

Eh, more likely someone was just packing a lot of felines on their ship to ensure they had a purrrfectly smooth voyage. ;)

Nasikabatrachus

In a truly infinite universe, anything is possible.

Noobshock

StorymasterQ

Quote from: EscapeZeppelin on April 07, 2016, 09:13:20 PM
Perhaps the planet's rings are simply made of slowly deorbiting big game cats?

That, or horny MILFs.
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

mumblemumble

Sounds like an orbital bombardment attempt on another colony with drop-pods filled with blood thirsty cougars, but perhaps hit with flak cannons, shredding the pods and mincing the animals inside while also knocking them off course. The result if what you see, and obviously the flak shredded the skin beyond use, so the pods flew off course to your colony, and spewed out the chunks of fresh flesh left over from the flak bombardment.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

RawCode

Semi-destroyed ark type spaceship still orbiting around planet, sometimes you get humans (and later able to recruit them), sometimes you get human meat.

Listy

Quote from: mumblemumble on April 08, 2016, 06:07:26 AM
Sounds like an orbital bombardment attempt on another colony with drop-pods filled with blood thirsty cougars, but perhaps hit with flak cannons, shredding the pods and mincing the animals inside while also knocking them off course. The result if what you see, and obviously the flak shredded the skin beyond use, so the pods flew off course to your colony, and spewed out the chunks of fresh flesh left over from the flak bombardment.

Stop
Giving
Tynan
Ideas!

mumblemumble

Quote from: Listy on April 08, 2016, 06:25:28 AM
Quote from: mumblemumble on April 08, 2016, 06:07:26 AM

Stop
Giving
Tynan
Ideas!
Formally making a suggestion thread about this now =D

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=18446.0

If tynan actually does this....my god.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

RemingtonRyder

I got two words for you.

Meatier Swarm.

:D

PotatoeTater

Everytime I get human meat raining from the sky I think of the song It's Raining Men.
Life is Strange

Endoric