[A13] No traders

Started by Nelrea, April 08, 2016, 10:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nelrea

Dont know if this is a bug or not.

Iv have been playing my world for a year now and i have no traders. had some land traders in the beginning but they stopped in the first half of the year and iv had no ship traders even though i have the comms and a trade beacon both with power. all items are inside but i dont think that matters anymore. 

I may just be very unlucky so thats why i keep going but its looking more like a bug now.

danno212

I've been playing for almost a year and I haven't had any traders either other than one land trader at the start of the year.

skullywag

are you friends with anyone?
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

danno212

... five minutes after posting that I got an exotic goods trader, clearly I was just being impatient

Nelrea

fede16071995

i actually think that is a bug i'm getting no traders and i have been playing for 9 hours and got 2 orbital traders and 6 caravans thing is that the caravans did not really have a lot of stuff, i have also noticed that threats are a bit too frequent, for me they are coming every 2 days in game and i'm playing on classic and rough.

sadpickle

I'm entering winter of my first year and I have no orbital traders. have had a comms console and beacon for over about 2 seasons.

Listen1

I had the same issue, then I entered dev mode and called one space trader.

After that, every +/- 2 weeks I receive a space trader on the comms console.

Arcaist

Had the same problem.

One orbital trader and afterwards no one for more than a year now.

Some caravans appear from time to time, but they usually canĀ“t make up for orbital traders, especially bulk good traders

Tynan

They're quite sparse atm. Will rebalance, but there's no bug per se. Thanks.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog