[A17] Soylent Green by JuliaEllie [6/28/17]

Started by dismar, April 08, 2016, 11:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dismar

NOOOOOOO i dont think they notice if you cook it?

Chibisuke

Quote from: dismar on July 26, 2016, 08:12:50 PM
NOOOOOOO i dont think they notice if you cook it?
yeah if you cook it, it loses its link to human corpse ingredient.  But if they eat it raw they know....but seems like the preferencing is still a bit weird. No meals but had corn, strawberries but they decide they want to eat Soylent raw and get a debuff instead  :(

dismar

well ill look into later. might not be able to fix it tho :(

dismar

FIXED! re-download or let steam update and your good again!

hank4

ruzackovich

how about the soiling mod, can it be updating at a14 too?

popster99

ahh I remember the soiling mod my base was full of shit and all my armor was soiled even the food it took 14 dedicated cleaners about 2 days to clean it all

BluemaxDR

First of all, thanks for all of the mods you make and maintain.

I really don't want to seem like I am nagging for an update to A15, I am just curious if you plan on doing it. I am a mod Author also and I understand some of the stresses of publishing mods and dealing with the public. I plan on doing a play-through of A15 on you-tube once CCL comes out, and I would like to use Soylent Green because I plan on doing an arctic environment.

BTW I am enjoying the additions to veg garden, thank you.

Deimos Rast

Quote from: BluemaxDR on August 31, 2016, 04:00:01 AM
First of all, thanks for all of the mods you make and maintain.
I really don't want to seem like I am nagging for an update to A15, I am just curious if you plan on doing it. I am a mod Author also and I understand some of the stresses of publishing mods and dealing with the public. I plan on doing a play-through of A15 on you-tube once CCL comes out, and I would like to use Soylent Green because I plan on doing an arctic environment.
I like how living in the arctic requires you to know how to eat people. ;D
But more to the point: this mod should be fine with just a change in the About.xml reflecting the version change (0.15.1280). I'm running a version of it in my current playthrough (I just spawned the machine in to check).
Have fun in the snow. ;)
#StopPluginAbuse

dismar

Updated and Expanded a bit!
Soylent Cola (joy item) and Soylent Medicine (like herbal).

Deimos Rast

Quote from: dismar on August 31, 2016, 11:23:17 PM
Updated and Expanded a bit!
Soylent Cola (joy item) and Soylent Medicine (like herbal).
I can turn ...plankton... in to medicine now?! Science, you go too far!
#StopPluginAbuse

shhfiftyfive

i  haven't tried the a15 update, but i have a question from using this on the a14e version...

Q: is it possible to make the machine work like the vanilla game, when manually setting a cook to "prioritize making soylent green"?

by this i mean vanilla works like this:

1. if you have 1 cook, and 2 cooking crafting stations - one being the stove and the other the butcher table... the vanilla game will always default to the pawn using the stove over the butcher table (if there are available ingredients to cook on the stove)

2. so if you want the cook to work at the butcher table you have to set him to work on it manually by right clicking the butcher table with the pawn selected (or disable all bills at the stove temporarily)

3. the vanilla game has this working so that, instead of only using the butcher table on one animal and then going back to the stove (which is what this mod behavior is set to)... the pawn will actually continue to work the butcher table repeatedly, given there are still animal corpses around... until criteria is met. that criteria seems to be when the pawn gets extremely hungry or tired.. (this also works with any other type of station, such as crafting stations with lower priority similar to the butcher tables low priority)

soylent green machine on the other hand... you have to right-click and set pawn to use machine ...after each corpse.

Deimos Rast

Quote from: shhfiftyfive on September 01, 2016, 01:36:43 AM
soylent green machine on the other hand... you have to right-click and set pawn to use machine ...after each corpse.

Pretty sure I know why that is.
The WorkGiver def is missing "<prioritizeSustains>true</prioritizeSustains>" which all other "DoBills" workgivers seem to have.
Also, if you want to change which gets prioritized, change    "<priorityInType>90</priorityInType>" which is currently set to be equal to ButcherFlesh.
Found in:
Soylent Green > Defs > WorkGiverDefs > SoylentWorkGiver.xml
#StopPluginAbuse

dismar

Should work as it's suppose to now. Upload link updated.

shhfiftyfive

Quote from: dismar on September 01, 2016, 10:54:41 AM
Should work as it's suppose to now. Upload link updated.
would this new version work with a14e if i edit the version in the about.xml?