[A17] Soylent Green by JuliaEllie [6/28/17]

Started by dismar, April 08, 2016, 11:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dismar

Quote from: shhfiftyfive on September 01, 2016, 12:13:03 PM
Quote from: dismar on September 01, 2016, 10:54:41 AM
Should work as it's suppose to now. Upload link updated.
would this new version work with a14e if i edit the version in the about.xml?

No but all i did was what shhh55 suggested and was add <prioritizeSustains>true</prioritizeSustains> to the def : Soylent Green\Defs\WorkGiverDefs\SoylentWorkGiver.xml

shhfiftyfive

Quote from: dismar on September 01, 2016, 12:21:32 PM

No but all i did was what shhh55 suggested and was add <prioritizeSustains>true</prioritizeSustains> to the def : Soylent Green\Defs\WorkGiverDefs\SoylentWorkGiver.xml
nice. i edited the a14 file and it works. :)

dismar

Quote from: shhfiftyfive on September 01, 2016, 08:57:25 PM
Quote from: dismar on September 01, 2016, 12:21:32 PM

nice. i edited the a14 file and it works. :)
Great!

faltonico

dismar

PhileasFogg

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.

I love this movie - if it's appropriate to talk about "love" considering the message of this movie (capitalistic destruction of nature and, at least, of humanity itself).

So I tweaked this mod a bit to, first, align it more with the movie and, second, reduce the OPness of this mod - at least a bit:
- There aren't Soylent Cola and Soylent Medicine anymore. You can produce "Soylent Blue" (Animal Meat), "Soylent Purple" (Insect Meat), "Soylent Red" (Fruits & Vegetables) and "Soylent Yellow" (Animal Products) instead.
- You need to butcher the corpses (humans, insects and other animals) before you can "transfer" the meat into the corresponding "Soylent Type". So you will have some mood debuff.
- You can only process five pieces of ressource per action. So production time has been gone up quite a lot.
- Additionally "Soylent Products" aren't that OP anymore: one junk of meat / fruit / vegetable will be one piece of Soylent; Nutrition was reduced from 0.15 to 0.05.
- "Soylent Products" will rot eventually. But before they will last very long - even longer than pemmican (50% longer). And if you refrigate them, they will theoretically last forever.
- Research costs have been increased and electricity has been integrated as a research prerequesition.

But I also integrated some simplifications (and so raised the OPness of this mod):
- All "Soylent Products" will stack up to 500 items per tile.
- There is an additional research step: "Advanced Soylent Production". After researching that, you can mass produce all "Soylent Products" (100 pieces instead of five, at a 35% reduced production time). Also you will be able to produce "Survival Meals" out of "Soylent Products" and/or pemmican (at a higher ressource cost than regular "Survival Meal" production).

Download: Soylent Production

Sincerely

Phileas

Topper

dismar

Quote from: Topper on November 21, 2017, 03:44:56 AM
Will there be a 18B update Phileas ?

I have updated this in the vegetable garden project page. You can search or I can link later day

Topper

I'm not seeing it on the veggie page :( That for the quick response.

Topper

sorry I was looking at the page from your sig which is the alpha17 page