The Story Of The Survivors.

Started by RedStorm58, January 30, 2014, 09:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedStorm58

It has been two days since i've crashed. I found this log in my escape pod. Atlas, our leader, told me that i should keep one, for personal reasons. So here we go. My name is Vigdis Clancy. I was born on a middle class planet, similar to Earh in the 21 century. When I turned Seventeen, i was taken by the Marine Corps and has been agumented to be part of the Titans, a top secret military squad. I was on this Liner because i was on Leave. I landed here with: Atlas. Age 32 and Zachary. Age 18. Atlas is the groups leader, since he is a settler himself. He was going to another planet to visit his mother when his ship broke down. So he boarded our ship while we were passing by the astroid he had landed on. Zachary is our, how do you say it.... RoughHouser. He is a fighter, as i have saw him fight squirrels. He dosent like to tell people about himself, but he doesnt have to. I had looked on the ship roster and he wasnt on it. So he must be a cast away. And then theres me. I am 20 years old and is a Space Marine.
When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not. It's just the beginning.

RedStorm58

Day One: We had our first raider attack today. It was two guys, both of them armed with Lee Einfeilds. I was the only one who had a weapon. A pistol. But Atlas hada plan. He told me to hide in a small cave near the raiders and wait for the yell. So i went that cave and waited. The raiders ran by and did not notice me in the cave. Then I started hearing gunshots.then the yell. I ran out of the cave and saw the raiders firing at the poor fortifications we had set up. I raised the gun, aimed at the head of the raider that was the farthest from the sand bags and pulled the trigger. The guys head exploded splattering the ground with blood. The other raider turned around and saw me and his eyes widened. I raised my pistol and was about to shoot him when the his eyes rolled back into his head and fell to the ground.
When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not. It's just the beginning.

RedStorm58

Zachary stood behind his crumpled body, smiling. I stared at him. He looked up and noticed me." We need more guys, dont we?" i shrugged and dropped my pistol. I went over to the dead mans body, which i paid no attention to, and grabbed his rifle. Then i looked up and saw Atlas grabbing the other rifle, and Zachary put the pistol in his pants. I grabbed the unconcious guy and put him in our prisoner room, then i decided to tell you about this. I havent told our set have i? Well our place is located in a large area surounnded by rock with a small hole in this wall being the only exit and entrance. Our settlment is combination of five buildings connected by a short corridors. There was three bedrooms with a bed, a lamp and a chair with a small table. Then there is a slightly larger rom which has three beds and decent lighting. I was the only one of us who could research, so my room had a table for doing that. The big fifth room has a paste dispencer. Outside is a small area that has a stockpile, two farms, and

RedStorm58

Our power supply, which consists of  two solar panels and six batteries. We currently have no turrets and we have a small arc of sand bags around the entrance. I have to go Atlas is calling me..... Day Two: Atlas has constructed a third solar panel. I  have collected all of the weapons and put them in The Armory. In other news, the surviving raider, who name is Mitchell, has joined us. He is a Oaf, and will be essential to our food production. Other than that we have had no other events today so,goodbye. Day Three: Hem. I have good news and bad news. Good News: we have encountered a huge vein of metal and are mining it away. Bad News. A group
of five raiders, One armed with grenades and the other armed with molotovs, have arrived. They Are right outside of the entrance to our little Alcove. Atlas has brought us all together
to form a plan of attack. He planned on doing the same thing as last time, but Zachary would be with me. So we ran to the cave and bunkered down. Four extremely bad things happened. One, the raider with the grenades spotted us. Two he threw it. Three, It landed behind the natural support that supported the roof. And fourth, Zachary was hiding behind of that pillar. He didn't move fast enough. The pillar exploded, but that was not what killed him. The roof collapsed, falling onto him, most likely killing him instantly. A stared at the boulder and felt a hot rage building up inside of me. I jumped out of cover and raised my rifle, ready to fire. The raider stood there, looking at me, her eyes filled with terror. I was about to pull the trigger when there was a huge explosion right behind her, causing her to suddenly erupt in a fiery inferno. She screamed in pain, but i did not care. I ran past her body and into the open, firing at the first raider i saw.