Colonists dissapearing into thin air?

Started by shaw357, April 08, 2016, 07:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaw357

Hey, so about 32 days into my colony, I click on the work tab, and I notice that I am two people short. I can't find them anywhere. This didn't make sense to me because I haven't been raided recently, the history tab shows that only one of my colonists has died which was several weeks earlier and that guy is sitting in a sarcophagus, the lover of one of the missing persons shows that their missing lover is still alive because there is no dead lover mood change, they want to be sleeping with them, etc.

The history tab shows that both of the missing persons disappeared on the same day without a trace. Someone help me please.

Thane

They might have just decided to leave they can do that.
It is regular practice to install peg legs and dentures on anyone you don't like around here. Think about that.

Jack_Treehorn

Click the name of the missing colonist in the social tab of the lover. when you click the names the camera should go to that colonist,(unless they are off the map)

hoochy

This is also a bug (at least in Alpha 12), if a colonist moves too fast they can sometimes disappear but still be there doing work, you just cannot see them, just the outcome of their actions. Maybe that was fixed in Alpha 13 though.