(A13) Can't create new/overwrite savegames

Started by Qwertyest, April 09, 2016, 05:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qwertyest

I'm having an issue with not being able to save my game on my current colony. I'm unable to both create a new save, or overwrite existing ones.

No idea what is causing this issue. This seems to be an issue with the gamestate at my most recent autosave. Rolling back to the previous autosave, and I am able to save the game again.

I'm unable to attach the autosave, gameworld and output.txt because the zip file is larger than what is allowed here (600kb allowed, but zip is 775kb).

Coenmcj

You can upload it to dropbox if size is an issue, or Google Drive, then link it here. :)

Are you sure you don't have permadeath mode on? This disallows saving, keeping only the one autosave.
If you make a new colony, can you save with that one?
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Qwertyest

No, I did not turn permadeath on when I started this colony. I had been able to save as normal up to this point, and the colony is now about a year old. Reverting one game day to the previous autosave allowed me to save again as normal.

I put the save in question onto dropbox as you suggested.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/smg2x88na9g7usu/Autosave-2.zip?dl=0

ison

Fixed, thanks.

(btw. if you want to make your savefile work again just edit it with any text editor and remove this line "<li>Thing_Steel328219</li>")