Another way to end the game

Started by MeowRailroad, April 09, 2016, 06:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeowRailroad

Maybe another way to end the game could be an outlander town's representative inviting your colonists to join them in that town. I find it somewhat funny how visitors won't lend any help in times of need. I would think that at least the friendlier factions would send a shipment of food or send people to help with the colony when you really needed it. They could at least offer to rescue people and salvage the base if things got extremely bad and couldn't be fixed. This is just a thought I had, and feel free to discuss it.
Quote from: Tynan on December 02, 2016, 05:24:06 PM
This is like being in a remote fishing town in Libera and asking, "Why can't I just pay one of the fishermen $10 to take me back to Los Angeles?"

Ykara

That's definitely a good idea, the faction system seriously lacks features and could be so much more - but it's still an Alpha and the new update brought faction traders, so I'm really looking forward to all the features yet to come!

Lady Wolf

Quote from: MeowRailroad on April 09, 2016, 06:10:18 PM
I would think that at least the friendlier factions would send a shipment of food or send people to help with the colony when you really needed it.

If your rep with a colony is high enough you can call them and request aid, and they will send soldiers to help defend you from a raid/seige, and occasionally they will do so on their own without you needing to call them for help.