OMG look who I recruited!

Started by Velerak, January 31, 2014, 05:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Velerak

Most productive member of my colony too, and also sole survivor of the Squirrel plague of two days ago...

Just look at that construction score, that lad played with Lego when he was a young'un

PhenomTaker

In my current colony he's naked, but has a quite good shooting skill (that's why he wasn't sold already :P) and an other "Tynan" tried to attack the colony. It seems that this is a quite "common" name ;)

Tynan

Clearly I need to make myself spawn more rarely! It should be the same as any other player backstory. Maybe it is; maybe I need to make me rarer :D.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

BattleFate

Quote from: Tynan on January 31, 2014, 10:24:23 AM
Clearly I need to make myself spawn more rarely! It should be the same as any other player backstory. Maybe it is; maybe I need to make me rarer :D.
Once, during a raid, I had a Tynan, two of my own characters 'Doc' with different jobs, and one 'Rennie' (my last name, but not my character), which is also the last name of 'Doc.' It was kinda funny, especially considering both 'Doc's escaped, being the only two survivors of the raid.

ApexPredator

Quote from: Tynan on January 31, 2014, 10:24:23 AM

You are probably the only name that any of us would recognize in the game.