[B18] Storage Crates v1.18.2 (3/23/2018) [Chemfuel Barrels! (now fixed)]

Started by l2evy, April 10, 2016, 03:44:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruisuki

Quote from: jmababa on January 19, 2017, 01:26:28 AM
Quote from: buder5 on January 02, 2017, 01:00:57 PM
if you unpack do you get back the steelplate?

No and thats why I wont use this again its better to use rimfridge even without electricity attached to it
that true? Sounds like this mod still offers other features no? Couldn't the same argument be said against rimfridge with extended storage? Canned meals are cool, and OP planning on more features too.

Ruisuki

The mod adds 1 bench that can switch between packing mode/unpacking/food packing? Or is it packing/unpacking + separate bench for food?

AngleWyrm

My little kitchen, with a pantry for crated storage

The consumables crating bench has a bill to crate up canned vegetables, and there are cans of vegetables in the pantry, manufactured from the canning bench in there.

But no one is doing the crating order.

I wonder if this could be a mod interaction problem between Storage Crates and Vegetable Garden
My 5-point rating system: Yay, Kay, Meh, Erm, Bleh

Takel

Stating the obvious, but you do have steel crate plates available in the bill's resource area, right?

pktongrimworld

/wonders when will this be updated :D

*doesn't work in A17 the benches throws a error when put down

PhileasFogg

Good day, ladies and gentlemen.

l2evy hasn't been active since december last year. So I upgraded his/her mod to Alpha 17.
Attention: I don't have a clue regarding C#, so I kicked the "Assemblies" part out of this mod: no more hammeringspeed or -efficiency.  :-\
But everything else should work just fine. Tweaked a bit here and there.
Please report any bugs you find. Thank you very much.

"Storage Crates Lite" (Alpha 17)

Sincerely

Phileas

Platonov555

Thank you, by far the best storage solution out there.

Is this save game compatible? Or new game only?

RxSniper007

This is a great mod from the looks of this. :D
gonna download this for A16... pity though that the mod author hasn't been online in a while...

well, at least someone (compromise)updated the mod for A17, cookie [🍪] for you too :P

:D 🍪 [+1 COOKIE] 🍪 :D

Reoxur

So how do I remove this mod without it failing to save?
I built the box metal stuff but idk how to get rid of that and so I cant remove the mod without it failing to save if I do.

TLDR: How do I get rid of the box parts to remove the mod safely?

SpaceDorf

Remove Items made by the mod with Dev-Mode.
Safe.
Remove the Mod.

If you are unsure search the savegame for remainders of the mods.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

lllMWNlll

Quote from: PhileasFogg on June 08, 2017, 10:40:52 AM
Good day, ladies and gentlemen.

l2evy hasn't been active since december last year. So I upgraded his/her mod to Alpha 17.
Attention: I don't have a clue regarding C#, so I kicked the "Assemblies" part out of this mod: no more hammeringspeed or -efficiency.  :-\
But everything else should work just fine. Tweaked a bit here and there.
Please report any bugs you find. Thank you very much.

"Storage Crates Lite" (Alpha 17)

Sincerely

Phileas

I luv u! I'm crying also! Thanks for the update!

l2evy

8/30/2017 1.16.0 > 1.17.0
-Updated for Alpha 17
-Adjusted drug crate weight to reflect the new drug weights

First, Phileas, Thank you so much for updating while I was away!

Working on updating the graphics and cardboard boxes for a renewable storage solution. They will stack less most likely, maybe not hold as much, but will be renewable and likely be a good way to sell things to traders or for caravans (cause steel is frigen heavy)

Quote from: jmababa on January 19, 2017, 01:26:28 AM
Quote from: buder5 on January 02, 2017, 01:00:57 PM
if you unpack do you get back the steelplate?

No and thats why I wont use this again its better to use rimfridge even without electricity attached to it

When you unpack you get 100% of the steel plates back, all 6...it has been this way for some time since Alpha 14 or 15 I believe, I also lowered steel requirements on making the plates.

Quote from: Ruisuki on March 16, 2017, 05:30:47 AM
The mod adds 1 bench that can switch between packing mode/unpacking/food packing? Or is it packing/unpacking + separate bench for food?

1 bench for non-consumables and 1 for consumables/drugs , they both switch modes with a button. This is mainly due to how big the bills list is getting.

Quote from: Platonov555 on June 08, 2017, 08:30:29 PM
Thank you, by far the best storage solution out there.

Is this save game compatible? Or new game only?
This should work fine putting it in a already saved game. As it adds no core changes or anything that would cause a crash. Same thing for removing it just make sure you delete all the crates and benches, and steel plates and then you should be ok to save, remove the mod, and then relaunch with mod deactivated and back into the game just fine.
Mod Maintainer/Coder of:

paulvin

i downloaded your latest version. it still says a16 though and i cant do any bills
edit: i checked your git and i think you forgot to commit or something

deathstar

Yeah, please doublecheck the version, I got some errors too.