Party crashers

Started by makapse, April 10, 2016, 10:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

makapse

Recently in my attempt to tame the coldest place in rimworld in the new patch,i had finally gotten my 2 starting peeps to marry and just as they entered the altar pirates decided it was time to lay siege on me, forcing the marriage to cancel. Anyone else have had something like this occur during a party/marriage?

Cimanyd

From reddit:

Quote from: /u/TimeAndTheRani
My groom started vomiting in the middle of the ceremony. As he ran for the hospital bed, I got a notice that "the wedding has been called off." I wish I'd got a screenshot but I was busy busting a gut laughing.
Some sort of psychic wave has swept over the landscape. Your colonists are okay, but...
It seems many of the scythers in the area have been driven insane.

Scotty

I had a wedding canceled due to a social fight :(

Rahjital

And here I thought it was bad when a colonist gravely insulted everyone else on the wedding party and a manhunter pack was waiting outside. At least their ceremony still got to happen...

makapse

i see it as when it was asked if anybody has a problem with the marriage, the pirates showed up staking a claim. Didnt help them any as they were forced to assault me after 4 rounds were fired and promptly forced to retreat when the cold claimed even more of them. They married 3 months later.