[1.1-1.2] Naruto Mod

Started by TomykCZ, October 16, 2020, 04:37:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomykCZ

Naruto Mod

We aim to bring the Naruto anime into Rimworld, first by adding the visual prowess we see on the anime, such as sharingan, byakugan, etc.
Create new clans with different bonuses and abilities, the player will be able to choose his clan in the character creation.
Add the chakra nature (wind, fire, earth, etc) influencing the type of jutsus a character can use

Currently in mod:

Sharingan

• Sharingan 1 - 3 tomoe
  • Mangekyo Sharingan
  • Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan
  • Ability to steal eyes from an uchiha and implant them to your self
  • Ability to gain sharingan if you are an uchiha
  • Gaining sharingan through an intense mental breakdown
  • Progressive sharingan leveling

Misc

• You can get several ninja ranks, ranging from genin to kage
  • Byakugan is in game, but you can't get it naturally
  • Rinnegan is in game, but not implemented
  • There is a chance when you are crating a character that you'll get a uchiha trait. That means you can get sharingan naturally

Future Plans

We aim to make this mod quite big. First  completing the sharingan and adding several skills, like amaterasu, tsukuyomi...

Visuals on the pawn - we aim to make sharingan or other dojutsus appear on the player when he gets it

New Factions - factions like Hyugga or Uchiha

If you like this mod you can give it five stars at the bottom of the site

If you have any sugestions or bug reports or you want to help developing the mod. You can follow these links

Github: https://github.com/T0mikCZ/Naruto-Mod

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/RimWorld/comments/ja0fcj/naruto_mod/

Direct Download: https://github.com/T0mikCZ/Naruto-Mod/releases/download/V0.3/Naruto.Mod.zip

Devs:
Tom
Nyxx_Cmyk
Kunkos152

thejogger1998

hey its super, but right now its quite limited though, but we wait for the expand.

Red_Orion

zoshida

I downloaded the mod and, to be honest, I didn't like it so much. The only thing it does right now is making your character op by changing the % when you select a type of eye.
But I'm really excited to try it again after the addition of visual powers.

(Edit)
I think is a good idea to implement Naruto's weapons and clothes in the mod to make it more immersive.
Also, a summoning jutsu that spawns an animal for x amount of time, which could be useful in battle or, together with Giddy-Up, be used as a mount.

gray

Is this mod still being developed?

Dragoon

This mod seems pretty cool cant wait for the updates!
Also im getting this error. Is there any mod that conflict with this?

Config error in UchihaLegend: TraitDef UchihaLegend has 0 commonality.
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.DefDatabase`1:ErrorCheckAllDefs()
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[])
Verse.GenGeneric:InvokeStaticMethodOnGenericType(Type, Type, String)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.<>c:<Start>b__6_1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart()
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

shimizu01

(sorry for my bad english, it's google translate)
What it might be interesting to do would be the time of Hashirama and Madara. The clans were very distinct, with very specific techniques.
In your mod, you could choose to play as a clans. We would be at war with others, could make alliances ... And even eventually create a village bringing together NPCs from other clans. But it must be difficult
There could be events like battles to be won outside of our map to gain some loot, or drafts ... lots of possibilities.
Regarding the Jutsu you could be inspired by
RimWorld of Magic. Do not take inspiration from the cheater eyes of the Uchiha alone.