[1.2] Apparello v2.2.2 Dawn of newer deluxier edition [02/03/2021]

Started by Shinzy, July 30, 2014, 08:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinzy

Quote from: IZ2bSA80 on May 16, 2020, 06:43:12 AM
This mod has been updated but only on Steam it would seem.

Here's a link for to the update:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=728381322

And a link to a downloader to bypass Steam:

https://steamworkshopdownloader.io

Aw hecky! I'm not sure how I forgot to put the 1.1 version here :-[
Embarassing
(Thank you for pointing it out!)

Here's a download link through Mediafire aswell
Download
Apparello For 1.1 - Mediafire

Monzer

Wild_Wolve

oooooooooouuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwwuuuuuuuuuoooouuuooouuuwwwwwuuuuuuuuuuuuuu *wolf howling*

hi everyone and greetings from vienna / austria

firt of all .. this is an really awesome mod. everytime i reinstall the game (for update) and gathering a new mod-setup i install apparello 2. must have for me. ^^
so i did it again.
i buyed the royalty dlc, updatet rimworld und moded the game completly new. and of course i subscribed your mod also at the steam workshop, like prepare carefully and a huge amount of other mods.
now, as i wanted to set up a new custom character with the prepare carefully mod ... i noticed something strange:
the pants sektion was empty and all the pants from your mod were in de bottom layer outfit section, ths skirt, the jeans, the cargo pants, ...

is there a fix for that? or is there a way to change  - i don't know - some sort of catergory for a apparello item? so i may could put them in the right section?

i don't get any error messages after i run into some starting problems, which was solved by changing the load order.
thanks for your work on the mod

Wolve

Canute

Quotei buyed the royalty dlc, updatet rimworld und moded the game completly new. and of course i subscribed your mod also at the steam workshop, like prepare carefully and a huge amount of other mods.
Must be one of the other mods.
When i tried it with just royality,Prepare carefully and Apparello i can select pant's to all pawns.

So maybe try to check the descriptions of these other mods if you see anything about pants.
Alternativ, deactivate mods and try it again until you found the mod.
Btw. be sure you don't have error's at rimworld startup/mod activcation.

Shinzy

Thank you Wolve! I'm glad you love the mod so much ;D
Much like Canute above said, the pants seem to be in the pant section when I tested Prepare carefully and this together

I'm unsure what could even cause such a thing to happen, and if everything else seems to be working correctly, I would recommend a simple workaround for this: Which is to put the desired pants to drop pod in with your pawns through the equipment tab on the prepare carefully screen

You'd end up avoiding having to spend (possibly) hours trying to figure what exactly is the cause of this

Wild_Wolve

Quote from: Shinzy on June 19, 2020, 12:38:39 PM
Thank you Wolve! I'm glad you love the mod so much ;D
Much like Canute above said, the pants seem to be in the pant section when I tested Prepare carefully and this together

I'm unsure what could even cause such a thing to happen, and if everything else seems to be working correctly, I would recommend a simple workaround for this: Which is to put the desired pants to drop pod in with your pawns through the equipment tab on the prepare carefully screen

You'd end up avoiding having to spend (possibly) hours trying to figure what exactly is the cause of this

uhh very clever! could be like it was from my own head! i will try that, thank you

oh i almost forgot!
maybe you can add something?
i absolutly love in RL those really long leather coats. i actually still have one. black leather, ends at the end of my leg and the beginning of my feet. just forgot how that part of the leg is calling in english.
may you can add black leather to ths duster? there is black wool, black synthreath, .. if i remember correctly bot no black leather.

Shinzy

Quote from: ThiiSoul on February 27, 2021, 10:45:11 PM
for version 1.2?  :'(

Oh my goodness, I could have sworn I'd updated this topic aswell, along with the steam update
I'd totally forgotten!

Here you go
https://www.mediafire.com/file/0geuawfycinvdyt/Apparello.zip/file