[A15U] Unstable (0.15.1272) Craftable Neutroamine

Started by Bendigeidfran, August 22, 2016, 09:42:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bendigeidfran

Have you been on the unstable branch with the aim of producing ridiculous quantities of hard drugs for the betterment of your colonists lives? Me too! But have you like me, been held back by the selfishness of the merchants that only bring relatively small amounts as compared to the needs of your budding drug empire? Well worry no more, with this little mod you can craft Neutroamine from Herbal Medicine in as absurdly high an amount as you desire limited only by the amount of space you can dedicate to growing Healroot.

Download: https://goo.gl/n1Qm7e

Happy Drug making.

License: Do what you want with it, I'm not your boss.

Justas love

Adventurer

Quote from: Justas love on August 22, 2016, 10:34:33 AM
A15 omg bro u must be from the future :DDD

It's a public beta. Steam users have access. Not sure about the DRM-free version.

Bendigeidfran

Haha yeah, to clarify this is for the unstable branch on Steam which is an early version of A15.

Dante King

Well that isn't very cool. Infact that is quite rude IMO. Also what drugs does A15 by chance? Can my dreams of a meth lab in the hills be real?

Bendigeidfran

I'm not sure what you think is rude my friend, can you clarify? Also A15 adds Amphetamines, Marijuana, Flake, Yayo, GoJuice, MalariBlock and Luciferium. Meth is unfortunately not one but I'm actually working on a "Breaking Bad" themed mod for it which may be just what you're after, complete with yellow hazmat suits.

Bendigeidfran

Oh, if you're talking about the fact that there's an early version on Steam but not DRM free, Tynan addresses that here: https://ludeon.com/blog/2016/08/alpha-15-unstable-branch-test-is-available/#comments

To summarise incase you don't feel like reading it; he explains that releasing it early via SendOwl like the usual releases would require far more time and effort than doing so via Steam, he says it would take at least an hour per unstable release update of which there are many as it is still in active development. This would mean either he spends many many hours updating SendOwl which he could be spending on the game, or he could only put up one every now and then which would leave them with an outdated build which would render their feedback useless, feedback being the main purpose of this unstable build.

TL;DR It's either a Steam unstable build or no unstable build at all, you're not being denied anything you previously had access to, Steam just makes it extremely convenient, Read: Possible, to do.

Not to mention this feedback is more than he would usually get which will surely result in a better end release for everyone.

I agree and disagree with that.  One word - scripts - that's what they're for.

Write the script once and then execute it when needed.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.