Can you sell furniture, and if so, to who?

Started by AllenWL, April 11, 2016, 10:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllenWL

Wondering if it's worth keeping all those chairs and beds I made training by builders, or if I should just deconstruct them and get the resources back.

SadisticNemesis

You can't that I'm aware of... Its just so you can move them around quicker I believe.

PotatoeTater

I don't think it's possible, I've had some masterwork beds in storage for 2 full years and never saw a trader that wanted to buy them.
Life is Strange

Tynan

I guess not, but maybe it should be possible. I'll look into it, thanks.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

igz33

Yeah, furniture are a pain in the ass when you want to get rid of it. Iv'e try to put them all in a stone walled room and trow some molotov coktail but its doesn't do anything!

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

PotatoeTater

Quote from: Tynan on April 11, 2016, 12:47:06 PM
I guess not, but maybe it should be possible. I'll look into it, thanks.

It would be cool if you could, I usually make rows of chairs, beds, etc if I have extra resources and deconstruct the low quality ones and keep all the high quality ones for new room construction.
Life is Strange

Klitri

mumblemumble

Quote from: igz33 on April 11, 2016, 12:50:34 PM
Yeah, furniture are a pain in the ass when you want to get rid of it.
Works as intended, just like real life =]
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: mumblemumble on April 11, 2016, 01:43:56 PM
Quote from: igz33 on April 11, 2016, 12:50:34 PM
Yeah, furniture are a pain in the ass when you want to get rid of it.
Works as intended, just like real life =]

LOL, isn't that the truth!

Goldenpotatoes

I'm almost positive that at one point, you could sell furniture to traders (maybe it was a test build?), but it was removed due to balance issues. It's VERY easy to get high-priced furniture with a decent construction worker, so it probably wouldn't hurt to look into revaluing furniture beforehand.

Mikhail Reign

Don't even need to place them to deconstruct them. Just click on them while they are minified and the only other option other then placing them is deconstructing them.