Do I have to freeze the organs I harvest?

Started by DFKabuto, April 11, 2016, 04:13:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DFKabuto

Prisoners are a wellspring of money if you have a decent doctor and a Healroot farm (can we get a better name than Healroot, btw?). But I'm just not certain of if the body parts I take have to be frozen or just roofed. I could test it, but they're just so valuable.

Omaley

Body parts have to be frozen, if you click on them, you can see they can spoils quickly ;)

mumblemumble

Body parts ARE chunks of raw meat, so yes they will spoil... ...say, can we eat organs? I guess that would be cool, ripping a guys heart out and eating it in-front of him but I could see my dog coming by and chowing down on the heart transplant I just needed. Lassie you bitch, I'll make you into a hat.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

Shabazza

Quote from: Omaley on April 11, 2016, 04:19:36 PM
Body parts have to be frozen, if you click on them, you can see they can spoils quickly ;)
Ha? Organs do not spoil and don't need to be cooled. Or was that meant ironic?

Actually, I'd like them to spoil like food. Would be more realistic.
And being able to harvest limbs and organs from dead people (depending on the time the corpse was already dead and not frozen) would also be cool...