So i have to Rebuy the game to have it on steam?

Started by Plummb, June 28, 2016, 09:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

milon

Quote from: Shinzy on June 29, 2016, 05:41:52 AM
Quote from: Admiral Obvious on June 29, 2016, 02:16:00 AMso game developers can't actually officially promise

Just to make Admiral Obviouses comment even more obvious! (He would be proud. I'm aiming to get very highly ranked officer in the Obvious corps)

I'm going to do you one better:  There's nothing that prevents a game dev from generating all the keys they want for their game once it's on Steam.

I'd say "do the math" but math can be hard.  So instead I'll say wait until after July 15.  On an unrelated note, I think I'm going to have Christmas in July this year. ;)

Listen1

Quote from: milon on June 29, 2016, 01:26:50 PM
Quote from: Shinzy on June 29, 2016, 05:41:52 AM
Quote from: Admiral Obvious on June 29, 2016, 02:16:00 AMso game developers can't actually officially promise

Just to make Admiral Obviouses comment even more obvious! (He would be proud. I'm aiming to get very highly ranked officer in the Obvious corps)

I'm going to do you one better:  There's nothing that prevents a game dev from generating all the keys they want for their game once it's on Steam.

I'd say "do the math" but math can be hard.  So instead I'll say wait until after July 15.  On an unrelated note, I think I'm going to have Christmas in July this year. ;)

I'm gonna be on Germany and wont be able to play it on lauch... NUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'll probably be able to play on July 18th

Shabazza

Quote from: Plummb on June 28, 2016, 09:51:25 PM
is this true i read the Faq thing but i dont think i understood it.
Why would anyone consider buying it again, just to get it on steam???

ArguedPiano

The only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down.

ArguedPiano

Or if you REALLY enjoyed the game you could support the developers twice ;)
The only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down.

Hudson161

I got a Steam key of Elite Dangerous which I bought on devs official website, after Steam release we weren't sure we get Steam keys, but devs made it. This should be the same case, if not, Ludeon fail or simply don't care and blame them, not Steam.