Colonists not trading-Game breaking bug.

Started by Lake_Squidington, April 11, 2016, 10:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lake_Squidington

I got this game 4 days ago, and it's had its fair share of expected small bugs, but I've hit one that makes the game unplayable.
I tried to trade with a couple of travelers and passing ships, but nothing would ever happen. They would go to the trader or Comm station, pause for a moment, and go to a different activity. Like normal trades I expected the menu to come up, but I haven't traded in my game for a while because of this, which has proven difficult. I've tried a lot of things to try to fix this but nothing works. There's no way I can reproduce this bug that I know of. Please help, this has been an awesome game but this glitch has been keeping me from enjoying it.

ison

There was a similar bug where it wasn't possible to trade if there was any prisoner inside a cryptosleep casket anywhere on the map. This bug will be fixed in the next release. If you don't have any prisoner inside a cryptosleep casket anywhere on the map, then please upload the savefile here so I can take a look and see what's going on.