More Blood and Vomit Mod

Started by Wolf619, October 26, 2016, 06:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf619

Who doesn't want more blood and vomit right??

25 times the blood!!
More Vomit and in a larger range!!

I think it's done, I haven't actually saw the vomit in effect yet so I'm calling this a WIP until its done but it 'Should' be working.

Should not require a new game to use this mod, should work with existing saves.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

O Negative

Lol, I wanna know what you did to do it, but I don't like vomit :P

Wolf619

I think i'll remove the vomit part since I messed it up anyway and just make it a blood mod.
I edited Hediffs_Local_Injuries.xml and changed the amount of bleeding from around 1 to 25.
It's really an easy mod, if you feel like editing it go ahead.
There is another entry in effects for the vomit but ill be removing it.

O Negative

I was only interested because I'm curious about bleeding haha.

I plan on adding hemophilia (disease) to a mod I'm working on. If I can't figure out how to stop severity from decreasing over time, I want to make it so that they bleed out REALLY fast.

If you don't mind me asking. What inspired this mod for you? Hahahaha

Wolf619

Quote from: O Negative on October 26, 2016, 07:58:11 PM
I was only interested because I'm curious about bleeding haha.

I plan on adding hemophilia (disease) to a mod I'm working on. If I can't figure out how to stop severity from decreasing over time, I want to make it so that they bleed out REALLY fast.

If you don't mind me asking. What inspired this mod for you? Hahahaha

To be honest since i started out modding DooM I was thinking a Brutal Doom type thing lol Brutal Rimworld ???I guess??? lol

I'm also working on my own story teller and extreme difficulty level at the moment but they aren't ready for release yet.

My difficulty level is called 'Nightmare!!' (after the hardest difficulty setting on DooM) lol